- Pump Type: Stainless Steel Rotary - Vane - Stainless Steel Rotor
- Stainless Steel Rotary Drum Pump Flow: 12 ounces / Rotation
- Maximum Fluid Temperature For The Stainless Steel Rotary Drum Pump: 140˚F / 60˚C
- Mounting: 2 inch Male NPT Bung Adapter
- Stainless Steel Rotary Drum Pump Suction Tube Length: 40 inch Maximum
- Inlet: 1-1/4 inch O.D.
- Outlet: 1 inch O.D. Curved Spout
3/4” hose barb on spout
- Stainless Steel Pump Wetted Parts: 304 Stainless Steel & Teflon
- Stainless Steel Rotary Pump Maximum Viscosity: 2,000 SSU (140
Weight Gear Oil)
- Standard Packing: 1 each or 4 pieces per carton, Gross Weight:
14 pounds each
- This Stainless Steel Rotary Drum Pump is ideal for transferring soluble, corrosive, volatile and aggressive
chemicals, such as esters, ketones, alcohols, bases, alkali, acids,
hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons and water based liquids which are
compatible with pump component materials.
- This Stainless Steel Rotary Drum Pump also suitable for transferring petroleum based fluids of light to
medium viscosity, such as automotive additives, diesel, lube oils,
kerosene, solvents, thinners, benzene, cleaning solutions, fuels oils,
transmission fluid, machine oils, motor oils, etc.
- Stainless Steel Rotary Pump is supplied with Suction Filter to filter the dirt from entering the
inlet tube and ensure pump life.
- This Stainless Steel Rotary Drum Pump is a self-priming unit, dispenses approximately 12 oz per stroke.
Click here to go back to our drum pump page.